Keep your child engaged in science during the Saint Louis Science Center’ Spring Science Blast camps for children in first through fifth grades. Let us give your kids something fun and educational to do on their days off! With their camp counselors leading the way, your campers will take part in fun, hands-on activities and employ scientific principles to craft projects to take home. All sessions take advantage of the museum’s exhibits, shows and galleries to get the complete Saint Louis Science Center experience! Scroll down to see the schedule of camps offered this spring!
- All camp sessions are held at the Saint Louis Science Center.
- Camps are $35 for a half-day session and $70 for a full day. Science Center Members enjoy a $5 discount off all sessions!
- Before and after care options are available at an additional charge.
- For each day of camp, please pack a refillable water bottle as well as a snack for each session. If your camper will be staying with us for the entire day, please pack a lunch in addition.
- Please call 314-289-4439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Important note: All camp sessions are subject to cancellation if the minimum required enrollment is not met. If your camp happens to be cancelled, you will be notified one week in advance of the camp’s original start date so that you may make other arrangements.
To register, please download, fill out and return a registration form to the address, email or fax listed below.
Saint Louis Science Center
Public Programs Department
5050 Oakland Ave
St. Louis, MO 63110
|March 13, 2017||GROW Academy||Gather's Garden|
|March 14, 2017||Master of Meteorology||Hungry Scientist|
|March 15, 2017||Nature Creations||Aquarium Life|
|March 16, 2017||Our Solar System||Magnetic Marvels|
|March 17, 2017||Ecology in a Jar||Botany Buddies|
|March 20, 2017||Animal Mysteries||Bugs!|
|March 21, 2017||Bio-Facts||Human Body|
|March 22, 2017||Inventor's Remake||Simply Science|
|March 23, 2017||Program and Play||Natural Wonders|
|March 24, 2017||C.S.I. STL||Egg-Sellent|