Free Teaching Innovation Workshop
Please fill out the registration form found at the bottom of this page.
Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Saint Louis Science Center, Boeing Hall
- What is the agenda for the workshop?
- What grade levels or subject areas does this workshop support?
- Do I need to bring anything?
- Will I receive any type of compensation for attending a workshop?
- Are there any other benefits to attending a workshop?
- How can I learn more about The Henry Ford or Innovation 101?
- Who will be teaching the workshop?
- I learned so much about creating a culture of innovation and using it as a theme to teach content. Paula is an excellent teacher and modeled in so many ways how we should approach our own students. I’m so excited about the great videos on the Innovation website as well as the Innovation 101 curriculum.
- I was thrilled with the Innovation 101 resources—my students worked cooperatively on these lesson activities, which worked well for their age group, and fit in nicely with the overall purpose of the project. Using the Innovation 101 lessons was a fantastic opportunity to tap into resources from a premier institution. It is improbable that a teacher would come up with lessons about this topic on her/his own without spending an inordinate amount of time—in fact, one of the best features of these lessons is that all supporting resources (video clips, external resources) are linked to the lesson plans. A teacher literally has all of the resources at their fingertips!
- “I think the curriculum is great. With all the emphasis being placed on STEM and the encouragement to educate students for the 21 Century, keeping the US at the forefront of innovation we need all the help can get in inspiring kids to pursue careers like these presented