Friday, March 1, 2013
Unless otherwise noted, all activities are free. Free parking on First Fridays!
Tour Wildlife Rescue, 6 to 9pm FINAL WEEKEND!
First Fridays Discount Price: $5 (Non-Member adult) and $3 (Non-Member child)
Exhibition entry on the half hour -- last entry at 8pm.
In the Exploradome
8pm Jurassic Park: Fact or Fiction?, presentation by Dr. Michael Morales, Geology Museum Director at Emporia State University, Kansas.
Demos and Activities, 6 to 9pm (Main Building, Main Level and Lower Level)
- See live fossil preparation or bring fossils you have found to the Fossil Identification Station in our Fossil Prep Lab (Lower Level).
- Play Dino Bingo and explore How to Become a Fossil and more outside the Fossil Prep Lab.
- Build a dinosaur with our Construct-a-Saur activity on the Dino Overlook (Main Level).
- Try out musical instruments created from electronic devices by circuit bender Dustin Nosreppe.
- Check out the latest from local innovators -- brought to you by Openly Disruptive.
- Pic-Me-Pictures! Dino-themed Photo Booth
- Planetarium Memory Station: Share your photos and memories!
At CenterStage (Main Building, Lower Level)
6 & 7pm Dino Dinner: Create a cast of a dinosaur tooth ($3)
In the James S. McDonnell Planetarium
6 to 9pm Experience Flight: Test out our new flight simulators ($5)
6:30 to 9pm Public Telescope Viewing (Archery Field)
7pm Planetarium Show: The Sky Tonight (StarBay)
9pm Planetarium Show: Seeking New Earths (StarBay)
In the OMNIMAX® (Main Building, Second Floor)
Evening pricing ($6, all tickets; $5 for college students with valid id)
6pm Sea Monsters
7pm Hurricane on the Bayou
8pm Flight of the Butterflies
10pm Jurassic Park (Free! Pick up tickets at the box office, while supplies last)
In The Loft (Main Building, Second Floor)
6 to 10pm Learn more about Star Clipper St. Louis’ premier geek culture shop, and enter to win something cool!