Date: Saturday, November 15
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cost: FREE and open to the public!
HealthFest, presented this year by Coventry Health Care, is an annual event held in November at the Saint Louis Science Center. Established in 2003, it is a one-day event featuring educational booths from a variety of area health professionals and health-related organizations. They offer free information, health screenings for all ages, giveaways, and more! HealthFest's mission is to provide education to visitors/families about current issues and research, information about services available to the community, and introductions to careers in health-related fields.
- American Diabetes Association
- Committed to Health Chiropractic Center
- Community Psychological Service
- Gateway City Chiropractic
- HealthCare USA, an Aetna Company
- Liberty EyeCare
- Mid-America Transplant Services
- Missouri Academy of Audiology
- Mulqueeny Eye Centers
- National Kidney Foundation
- Saint Louis University Adventures in Medicine and Science (AIMS)
- Saint Louis University Athletic Training Education Program
- Saving Sight
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Tenet, Trauma Awareness
- The Elder & Estate Planning Law Firm
- Washington University Asthma & Allergy Center
- Washington University Neuroscience Program Amazing Brain Carnival