Date: Saturday, November 16
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cost: FREE and open to the public!
HealthFest, presented this year by Coventry Health Care, is an annual event held in November at the Saint Louis Science Center. Established in 2003, it is a one-day event featuring educational booths from a variety of area health professionals and health-related organizations. They offer free information, health screenings for all ages, giveaways, and more! HealthFest's mission is to provide education to visitors/families about current issues and research, information about services available to the community, and introductions to careers in health-related fields.
- Ballas Hearing and Audiology
- Committed to Health Chiropractic
- Feet for Life Podiatry Centers
- Logan College of Chiropractic
- Mid-America Transplant Services
- Missouri Academy of Audiology
- Missouri Falun Dafa Association
- Missouri Lions Eye Research Foundation
- MOCHIP (Missouri Child Identification Program)
- Paraquad, Inc.
- Saint Louis University Adventures in Medicine and Science
- Saint Louis University Athletic Training Education Program
- Saint Louis University Hospital Trauma Awareness
- St. Louis Children's Hospital "Fit 'n fun"
- St. Louis Children's Hospital Surgical Services
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Washington University School of Medicine, Early Emotional Development Program
- Wellness Choice