Friday, May 3rd
Unless otherwise noted, all activities are free. Free parking on First Fridays!
Boeing Hall (Main Building, First Floor)
8pm The Great Debate: Star Trek vs. Star Wars, featuring the Webster University Forensics and Debate Team
6 to 8pm Costume Contest Registration (Main Building, First Floor) View the costume contest rules.
Demos and Activities, 6 to 9pm (Main Building, First Floor)
- Turn yourself into an alien.
- See a 3D printer at work and learn more about St. Louis’ largest hackerspace with Arch Reactor.
- Create space age music with instruments designed by circuit bender Dustin Nosreppe.
- Check out the latest from local innovators -- brought to you by Openly Disruptive.
- Pic-Me-Pictures! Space-themed Photo Booth
The Loft (Main Building, Second Floor)
7pm First Fridays’ Trivia with guest host Julie Tristan
9:30pm Winners of Costume Contest announced
OMNIMAX® Theater (Main Building, Second Floor)
Evening pricing ($6, all tickets; $5 for college students with valid id)
6pm Air Racers
8pm Space Station
10pm TBD by the team that wins the debate (Free, but seating is limited. Get your tickets at the box office and be at the theater by 10pm to claim your seat.)
The James S. McDonnell Planetarium:
6 to 9pm Experience Flight: Test out our flight simulators ($5)
6:30pm Demonstration: Where Are the New Worlds?
7 to 9:30pm Public Telescope Viewing (Archery Field)
7pm Planetarium Show: The Sky Tonight (Star Bay)
7:30pm Demonstration: Alien Auroras
8:30pm LASERIUM®, the original laser show! ($10)
10pm LASERIUM® ($10)