When you become a Member or renew today, you become an insider at the Science Center. In exchange for helping us fulfill our mission “to ignite and sustain an interest life-long science and technology learning” and remain one of the top science museums in the nation, we give our Members the best perks!
Our Members are invited to attend Member-only nights throughout the year to preview new films and featured exhibitions. Members get special pricing on programs, camp-ins and so much more including:
- Free parking
- Free tickets to the OMNIMAX® Theater
- Free Planetarium Shows and Discovery Room sessions
- Free phone reservations
- Reciprocal benefits at more than 350 science museums worldwide - click here for a complete list of participating museums
- And much, much more!
ZMD Member Appreciation
Monday, August 26- Sunday, August 28
The Saint Louis Science Center has partnered with the other Zoo-Museum District institutions to offer a week of special discounts for all members. Simply show your Saint Louis Science Center membership card at the Missouri Botanical Garden, Saint Louis Zoo and the Missouri History Museum to receive special discounts on memberships, food and retail items. Visit slsc.org for more information and a complete list of benefits.
- The Missouri Botanical Garden will offer 20% off Aug 26-28 on Garden memberships to those who are currently members of other ZMD institutions. The Missouri Botanical Garden’s mission is “to discover and share knowledge about plants and their environment in order to preserve and enrich life.” Today, 157 years after opening, the Missouri Botanical Garden is a National Historic Landmark and a center for science, conservation, education and horticultural display. The Missouri Botanical Garden website is mobot.org.
- The Missouri History Museum will offer a 10% discount on any membership to those who are currently members of other ZMD institutions. The Missouri History Museum has been active in the St. Louis community since 1866. Founding members established the organization “for the purpose of saving from oblivion the early history of the city and state.” The museum operates the Missouri History Museum in Forest Park and the Library and Research Center at 225 South Skinker Boulevard near the Washington University campus. The Museum’s website is mohistory.org.
- The Saint Louis Art Museum will offer a 20% discount on membership to those who are currently members of other ZMD institutions. The Saint Louis Art Museum is one of the nation’s leading comprehensive art museums with collections that include works of art of exceptional quality from virtually every culture and time period. On view through September 11 is Self-Taught Genius, Treasures from the American Folk Art Museum, highlighting more than 100 remarkable works by self-taught artists who expressed distinct and unorthodox creativity and influenced generations of artists. Admission to the Saint Louis Art Museum is free to all every day. For more information about the Saint Louis Art Museum, call 314-721-0072 or visit slam.org.
- The Saint Louis Science Center will offer $10.00 off a Single Family & Friends membership (regularly valued at $89.00) to those who are currently members of other ZMD institutions. The Saint Louis Science Center is one of the top five science centers in the United States and is recognized as one of the Top 10 Science Centers for Families by Parents magazine and one of America’s most visited museums by Forbes Traveler Magazine. The Saint Louis Science Center complex includes a four-story OMNIMAX® Theater, the James S. McDonnell Planetarium, and GROW; the first major addition and permanent exhibit since 1991. The GROW exhibit will take visitors on a journey of food through more than 40 interactive exhibits and experiences giving visitors a deeper understanding of our food supply. The Saint Louis Science Centers mission is to ignite and sustain lifelong science and technology learning. The Science Center’s website isslsc.org.
- The Saint Louis Zoo will offer a 10% discount on food or retail items to those who are currently members of other ZMD institutions. The Saint Louis Zoo is widely recognized for its innovative approaches to animal management, wildlife conservation, research and education. One of the few free zoos in the nation, it attracts about 3,000,000 visitors a year. The Zoo has been named America’s #1 Zoo by Zagat Survey and Parenting Magazine. The Zoo’s web site is stlzoo.org.
Share your love of the Science Center with the Gift of Membership. Gift Membership packages are perfect for those on your shopping list who seem to have it all, especially families looking for fun and unique ways to spend quality time together. A Gift Membership grants premium access to all of the next year’s OMNIMAX® films and special exhibitions.
Call 314.289.4491 to speak with a Membership Services representative.