Every Camp In Includes
- A family-friendly OMNIMAX® Theater film and/or James S. McDonnell Planetarium show
- Amazing Science Demonstrations
- Hands-on activities
- Free time exploring the galleries
- Sleeping in the Science Center galleries
- Overnight parking
- Souvenir patches for Scouts
Basic Camp In Information
- Check-in is from 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM.
- Festivities begin at 6:30 PM.
- The Camp In ends at about 9:30 AM the following morning.
- Sleeping under the stars at the Planetarium or beside our belived T-Rex.
- Activities are designed for children ages 6 and up. (We’ll stay up late and get up early!)
- At least one chaperone is required for every five campers under 18 years old.