Thank you for your interest in being a First Friday Partner at the Saint Louis Science Center. First Friday is an adult-oriented program that explores the intersection between science and popular culture. The unofficial tagline for the program is “Geeks’ Night Out,” and we provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for people to connect with others who share their interests.
Before applying, please keep in mind the responsibilities and requirements for First Friday Partners:
- Bring merchandise and/or activities that connect with the First Friday theme for the evening.
- Arrive no later than 5:30 PM to set up your table and activity.
- Be ready to interact with visitors by 6 PM and staff your table until 9 PM.
- Handle all transactions related to your merchandise.
- A $25 table fee for all for-profit partners is due at least two weeks in advance of each First Friday event.
After submission of your application, our Saint Louis Science Center team will review your application and respond within 5 business days. If your application is accepted you will then be provided a link to register for upcoming First Friday events. Registration and payment are due at least two weeks in advance of each event.
Please use this form to tell us more about your business or organization.