Let’s Talk Dinos
Saturday, September 22, 2018
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Boeing Hall South
Limited number* of seats are reserved for members!
A unique opportunity to hear from some of the world’s most influential dinosaur experts as they discuss:
- Cutting-edge research
- Behind-the-scenes details of career paleontologists
- “Myth-busting” of dinosaurs in movies
The event is moderated by Dr. Ashley Morhardt, paleontologist and Assistant Professor of Anatomy in the Department of Neuroscience at Washington University School of Medicine.
- Dr. Andrew Farke, Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology
- Dr. Denver W. Fowler, Badlands Dinosaur Museum
- Dr. Liz Freedman Fowler Dickinson State University
- Dr. Casey Holliday, University of Missouri School of Medicine
- Mr. Joshua C. Mathews, Burpee Museum of Natural History
Presented in partnership with Washington University School of Medicine