World of Genomics Educator Preview
October 20, 2018
Educators with up to two guests are invited to join us at the Saint Louis Science Center as we host the Carl R. Woese Institute for Genomic Biology’s World of Genomics exhibition. The morning begins with a showing of Dream Big in the OMNIMAX Theater. Afterwards, meet with IGB volunteers as you explore the World of Genomics learning stations. Finally, we have an Educator Workshop led by IGB staff available for the first 30 educators to sign up on the morning of the event.
Light refreshments and parking will be provided.
This program is limited to 200 educators and their guests. Registration closes on October 15!
- 8:00 – 8:30am – Educators Check-in at Registration Table and enjoy refreshments – 5050 Oakland Avenue, Entrance/Main Building Lobby
- 8:30 – 9:15am – Dream Big OMNIMAX film – Second Floor, Main Building
- 9:15 – 9:30am – Transition time
- 9:30 – 11:00am – Educators preview the World of Genomics Exhibits – Main Building and Planetarium
- 11:00 – 12:00pm – Optional Educator Workshop (30 educators) that sign-up at morning registration – T-Rex Room, Lower Level, Main Building
Fill out the form below to be apart of this preview.