Welcome back to your Science Center.
To our guests, members and donors, learn about how you can Explore Safe here.
Aha Moments + Awe-Inspiring Add-Ons = Lasting Memories.
What a perfect formula.
When you bring at least 10, and up to 25, people to the Saint Louis Science Center, you save on featured experiences like OMNIMAX® Theater films, McDonnell Planetarium shows, special exhibitions and so much more.
The Science Center is the perfect place to bring your group. From schools and youth organizations to senior and tour groups, there’s a lightbulb moment waiting for everyone. So why wait?
Stronger bonds start here.
Or contact Group Sales at 1.314.289.4424
Here are some new guidelines for groups at the Saint Louis Science Center.
- Groups are still welcomed at the Science Center.
- Groups will be required to make an advanced reservation by contacting our Group Sales line at 1.314.289.4424 or by filling out our form.
- Walk up groups will not be guaranteed entry into the Science Center.
- Groups will be subject to all required guest policies regarding COVID-19. Please read how you can visit the Science Center and Explore Safe.
- Group sizes will be limited to city guidelines, which is currently 25.
- Groups can make reservations for larger numbers for future dates, but may be forced to change or cancel the reservation based on city guidelines at the time.