The Science Center is a participatory, hands-on environment. We invite you to have fun and use the exhibits actively and respectfully, and to be considerate of others.
The Science Center prohibits behavior or conduct of a verbal, written, graphical or physical nature that interferes with any Science Center team member’s work or any guest’s experience, or creates an unsafe, intimidating, hostile or offensive environment.
We have adopted the following guidelines. If you observe a violation of the code of conduct, please contact a Science Center security officer or any other team member.
Expectations for all Guests:
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear.
- Guests wearing clothing considered to be offensive will be asked to change their attire or leave the Science Center.
- Examples of clothing not permitted are those displaying:
- Graphic violence
- Support of drugs or drug use
- Gang symbols
- Promotion of discrimination against any group
- Unruly behavior, profanity and other offensive language, and symbols or gestures to guests or Science Center team members may be cause for ejection without a refund.
- Distribution of any advertisement, circular, handbill, products, or solicitation of funds or pledges of contributions within Science Center property is prohibited.
- Unless posted otherwise, personal video and photography are permitted, provided they don’t interrupt the guest experience for others. Professional photography requests must be sent to email@example.com.
- Firearms and weapons are not allowed.
- The use of tobacco products and electronic smoking devices is prohibited on Science Center property, including all buildings, grounds, restrooms and parking lots.
- Guests will be able to consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner and in compliance with Missouri law. The Science Center may refuse to serve alcoholic beverages at its sole discretion.
Any guests who fail to comply with these expectations or exhibit behavior deemed inappropriate by Science Center management will be refused admission or their admission will be revoked without warning and without refund to anyone in their party.