Exclusive for our Members
- MEMBERS-ONLY HAUNTED LAB
FREE, DAILY (5PM, 6PM, 7PM)
Learn how to write with electricity and develop a new kind of glow in the dark slime in our spooky laboratory. 45-minute hands-on class. Tickets are limited. First come, first served.
- TOP-SECRET MEMBER AREA | DAILY
We have a secret for you, but you must find your way to this hidden space. Ask a Membership Services representative how you can find your way to this mysterious lair.
- COMMEMORATIVE SPOOKTACULAR PIN
Stop by the Membership Services desk for your FREE 2019 Spooktacular pin. Quantities are limited. First come, first served.
Creep It Real with our Daily Activities
- GRAVEYARD GAMES
May Hall, Lower Level | Walkthrough our mysterious graveyard. But, watch out! You may stumble upon a few hair-raising games that you and the whole family can enjoy.
- CARDBOARD CITY: BUILD AND DESTRUCTION
Makerspace, Second Floor | Can you build a monster proof building? Contribute to a community cardboard build of a city and hope it can withstand a monster stomp. One lucky kid’s name will be drawn to take the city out, King Kong style. Come back at 7:15 every night to find out if you get to destroy this city.
- MONSTER TRICK-OR-TREAT BAGS
Dino Den, Lower Level | Get ready to make your own trick or treat bag that is ready to be filled with Halloween goodies.
- FRIGHTFULLY GOOD FOOD AND DRINKS
Sink your teeth into our food and lift your spirits with our drink specials. Members receive 20% off.
Vampire Bar, Second Floor
Pumpkin Bar, First Floor
Pizza and Café, First Floor
Just a sample of our Science Spooktacular fun:
- Experience a chilling science demonstration at our Energy Stage. Learn about real, everyday monsters and why they play an important role in our ecosystem.
- Unravel the unexpected and the unknown through science with our partners.
- Bring the whole family in costume to get into the Halloween spirit. Visitors over the age of 12 are requested not to wear masks unless it is for a photo.
- Watch a feature film sponsored by AT&T. Make sure to grab some popcorn and drinks from our concessions located in the GROW Pavilion. All movies are free, but tickets () are still required.
Food and Drink Specials
Whether you’re in the mood for a mummy dog or candy-corn pizza, head over to one of our food venues for a monstrous meal. For our 21+ ghost hunters, enjoy a glass of wine or beer.
Bring the whole family in costume to get into the Halloween spirit. Please note: Visitors over the age of 12 are asked not to wear masks unless it is for a photo.