Spend the night at the Science Center!
Have you ever had so much fun at the Science Center that you didn't want to leave? Why leave? Join us for an overnight camp-in and explore the Science Center all night long!
February 12th - Brownie and Junior Camp-in
Investigate stop-motion animation using computers and explore the science behind 3-D printing. Become a Maker and tap into your own creativity as you build, design and create your own inventions! Questioning, testing, even sometimes failing are important steps in the building process.
Join us at the Saint Louis Science Center for these fun over-night camp-ins where everyone is an Inventor, Maker, Tinkerer and Tester. Activities will partially fulfill requirements for several badges!
At least one adult chaperone is required for every five campers under 18 years old. Enrollment is $45 per participant. Visit slsc.org/camp-ins for more information or call 314-289-4424 to reserve your spot today!
Basic Camp-in Info
- Call 314.289.4424 to reserve your spot.
- Check-in for Camp-ins is from 5:00pm – 6:30pm on the date listed. Activities begin at 6:30pm. The Camp-in ends at about 10:00am the next day.
- The OMNIMAX movie will be a family friendly selection from the current rotation.
- The activities are designed for children ages 6 and up. We stay up late and get up early at our Camp-ins. We do not recommend our Camp-ins for children under 6 years old.
- At least one chaperone is required for every five campers under 18 years old.
- Sleeping under the stars is available at Planetarium Camp-ins only.
Every Camp-in Event Includes:
- An OMNIMAX film
- Amazing Science Demonstration
- Hands-on Activities
- Free time exploring the Galleries
- Pizza dinner, snack and continental breakfast
- A Planetarium Show
- Sleeping in the Science Center galleries
- Overnight parking
- A souvenir patch
If you have a group of 100 or more, you may reserve a private Camp-in. Perfect for school and scout groups!
Cost: Rates vary. Call us at 314.289.4439 or contact your group or council for more information.