Science on Tap
January 23, 2016
7 - 11 p.m.
Thank you for attending the 2016 Science on Tap on January 23. More than 1,500 guests attended this year’s event to learn about the chemistry and science behind the beer brewing and bottling process, as well as enjoy a good time with friends. Check out photos below and mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details on Science Uncorked on August 27, an event that studies the science behind wine!
SPONSERED IN PART BY:
- The Food Experience
- Science of Beer
Buy your tickets now for Science on Tap on January 23. This is a 21+ event.
- Tickets are $50 Members $55 non-Members or $60 at the door the day of the event.
- Purchase tickets online or at any Science Center kiosk. Click on January 23 on the event calendar and choose 'Special Events' to purchase tickets to Science on Tap.
Contact email@example.com for more details!
Participating Breweries and Partners:
- 2nd Shift
- 4 Hands Brewery
- Alpha Brewing
- Apple Knocker Hard Cider
- Augusta Brewing Company
- Ballast Point
- Blue Moon Brewing Co.
- Charleville Brewing Co.
- Design 2 Brew
- Excel Brewing Company
- Ferguson Brewing Company
- Goose Island
- Griesedieck Brothers Brewery
- Kirkwood Station Brewing Co.
- Leinenkugel Brewing Company
- Main Street Brewing Company 4204
- Modern Brewing Company
- Morgan Street Brewery
- New Belgium
- O'Fallon Brewery
- Perennial Artisan Ales
- Sam Adams
- Six Mile Bridge
- Square One Brewery & Distillery
- The OG St. Louis Women's Craft Beer Collective
- The Old Bakery Beer Company
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Co.
Part of the evening's experience is the great food prepared by the Saint Louis Science Center's in-house catering team, Starlite Events, and our partners. During your evening, sample and enjoy:
- G&W Jalapeno Brat with Cheese Grits and Okra and a tart cherry relish
- Braised Barbacoa Taco with salsa fresca, cotija cheese and charred jalepeno popper
- Buffalo Mac 'n Cheese made with Goose Island Four Star Pils
- Serendipity Ice Cream with Coney Island Root Beer and Excel Brewing Soda
- Pretzel station with a Shocktop Wheat Mustard Dip and a Popcorn Station with Freshly popped dill and siracha flavors.
Enhance your beer-tasting experience and learn more about the beer-making (and drinking) process through our "Science of Beer" demonstrations and hands-on activities. Learn more about:
Full list coming soon!