Each Thursday you’ll enjoy:
- Live music featuring local bands
- $5 happy hour food and drink specials at GROW’s Fermentation Station
- Activities in the outdoor GROW Gallery and Pavilion – a working urban farm that tells the story of the science behind the food we eat
- Access to limited time exhibit, GameXPloration, will be open for you to enjoy hands-on gaming fun
- A discounted rate on our special exhibition POMPEII: THE EXHIBITION,
Members enjoy discounted tickets, $12.95. Free for children 4 and under.
- Discounted OMNIMAX Theater tickets
- Entry times for POMPEII: THE EXHIBITION run every 30 minutes with last entry at 7:30 pm
- 5:00 pm | Volcanoes: The Fires of Creation at the OMNIMAX Theater
- 6:00 pm | Superpower Dogs at the OMNIMAX Theater
- 7:00 pm | Volcanoes: The Fires of Creation at the OMNIMAX Theater (June 6: DDay: Normandy 1944)
- 7:30 pm | Last entry to our special exhibition POMPEII: THE EXHIBITION
- 8:00 pm | Superpower Dogs at the OMNIMAX Theater (June 6: Volcanoes: The Fires of Creation)
Science at Sunset will happen rain or shine. If there is inclement weather, the outdoor GROW Gallery and Pavilion will be closed but other indoor activities will continue as normal.
The OMNIMAX Theater will close on July 28 for renovation and conversion from film to digital. There will be no films on the night of August 1.
Science at Sunset will not be held on Thursday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day.