Spring Break is upon us and the Science Center is looking forward to welcoming you. To ensure you have a great time discovering science during this busy season, we want to make sure you’re prepared for your Science Center Spring Break visit.
- Make a reservation. General admission is free, but due to limited capacity a general admission ticket is required. Make your reservation as soon as you know when you want to visit by getting them online or calling 314-289-4400. Don’t forget to purchase tickets to any of the paid attractions you would like to enjoy and plan your general admission reservation accordingly. While walk up reservations may be available, they will be very limited during this time as it is dependent on how many people are in the building.
- Plan your visit. What do you want to explore? Determine whether there is anything you will need a ticket to enjoy, like Mummies of the World: The Exhibition, the OMNIMAX® Theater, McDonnell Planetarium, Discover Science with Me, Virtual Reality or Flight Simulators. Consider taking advantage of extended Spring Break hours until 5:30pm for less busy times in the afternoon.
- Park at the main Science Center building located at 5050 Oakland Avenue. The McDonnell Planetarium entrance and parking lot is currently closed.
- Bring your mask. We adhere to guidelines from the City of St. Louis and require masks for everyone, ages nine and up, even if they have received the COVID-19 vaccine. Masks must cover the nose and mouth.
- Follow guidelines on-site for a safe visit. We have special measures in place to help, including frequent cleaning procedures, one-way paths, hand sanitizing stations and more. Be sure to maintain at least six feet of distance from other people or groups to ensure an enjoyable and safe experience.
Enjoy your trip to the Science Center. We look forward to seeing you!
Special hours for Spring Break:
March 15 through March 28
Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 9:30AM – 5:30PM
Sunday: 11:00AM – 5:30PM
Tuesday – Wednesday: CLOSED